American Dental Care
Dentist in Dover, Delaware 19901,Dental Implants Dover, Delaware, Emergency Dentist Dover
American Dental Care is a highly-specialized team of dental specialists who set the benchmark in providing you with the top-notch oral health services. Our highly professional and experienced dentists - Dr. Amit Patel, Dr. Christopher Fortin, Dr. Sobia Choudhri, Dr. John N Russo - are recognized all over the Delaware for their world-class dental procedures and comprehensive oral health care services. So if you are looking for a professional general dentist, emergency dentist or implant dentist in Dover Delaware or nearby locations, look no other than American Dental Care.
We offer you a unique experience with a full range of dental services including general, restorative and cosmetic dental procedures designed to meet your particular dental and aesthetic goals. In addition to specialized doctors, we pride ourselves in having world-class infrastructure and advanced technologies such as Digital imaging, I-tero and Galileo 3d imaging. We have a brand new office with lot of fish tanks so as to deliver you the most relaxing experience.
Areas We Serve:
We serve Dover, Clayton, Smyrna, Magnolia, Camden-Wyoming, Townsend, Odessa, Middletown, Milford, Milton, Lewes, Rehoboth beach, and all across Delaware families and residents. Check out the locations tab to know more about the areas we serve.
Our Doctor Credentials
- Dr. Patel has been voted for “Top Dentist in Delaware by Delaware today’s magazine in 2012, 2015 and 2016 and voted top dentist in Dover Delaware by “Top Dentist in Delaware” by topDentists inc in 5 years in a row.
- Dr. Fortin is voted as ”Top Dentist in Delaware” by Delaware today’s magazine in 2016
- Dr. Choudhri is voted as “Top Dentist in Delaware” by topDentists inc in 2016
We accept most dental insurance. Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call @ (302) 734-7634 if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment. You may also use our online appointment request form to schedule your appointment.
Some of the services we provide include:
Cleanings & Exams: It’s better to prevent the problems before they start. We offer full oral exam and cleaning services to keep your smile looking at its best. During your dental examination, we examine your teeth and gums by taking x-rays for signs of tooth decay, gum disease, and other dental problems. We then clean and polish your teeth to improve your dental hygiene such as removing mineral build-up or plaque.
Sealants & Fluoride: Dental sealants and fluoride is another preventive care measure that protects your teeth from cavities. Both sealants and fluorides help strengthen your teeth and protect them against decay-causing bacteria.
Root Canal Therapy: Root canal therapy is a dental procedure in which a tooth’s inflamed, damaged or infected pulp is removed from the root. The emergency dentist after removing the pulp medicates the infected area, fill the root canals and finally fit with a crown. Root canal treatment is one of the best ways to save a tooth that is already “dead”.
- Periodontal Treatments: Periodontal disease is an inflammatory disease of gums caused by the accumulation of plaque around and in between the teeth. This disease is often difficult to recognize at early stages and when it progresses, it leads to the loss of surrounding bone. As a result, the teeth become extremely sensitive or start falling on their own. Periodontal Treatment aims to restore the gum health and give it a normal appearance and feel.
- Extractions: While we all strive to keep our oral health at its best, situations arrive when you need an extraction in order to preserve the health of your other teeth. At American dental care, we try to make this experience as smooth and painless as possible for you. We also give you advice on extraction aftercare and how to avoid this in the future. So contact the dentist in Dover Delaware now if you are having dental problems or need extraction.
- Dentures: Dentures are the devices used to replace the natural missing teeth. By filling in the gaps created by missing teeth, dentures restore the function and appearance of your jaw. Also called false teeth, these dentures can be removed and cleaned. Moreover, they give you a smile you deserve!
- Teeth Whitening: Make your impression wonderful with a bright, white smile! Teeth whitening is a popular cosmetic treatment which reduces the staining and discoloring of the teeth and gives you brighter, shinier smile. So whether you have a special occasion or just want to pamper your pearly whites, American dental care will help you achieve that dazzling and mesmerizing smile.
- Tooth Colored Fillings: Tooth colored filling are dental fillings that are used to restore decayed teeth or make cosmetic improvements. It can be used to repair chipped teeth, close the gaps between teeth, or change the size, color and shape of teeth to make them look more appealing. They closely match the color and appearance of your natural teeth, therefore, are highly preferred.
- Crowns & Bridges: A crown is a restoration cover that is recommended when the tooth is severely damaged by decay or has a large filling. It caps a tooth entirely to restore it to its normal appearance and protect the remaining teeth against decay. A bridge is used to replace one or more missing teeth. They fill the space where teeth are missing and keep your teeth, gums and jaw healthy.
- Porcelain Veneers: Porcelain veneers are thin pieces of porcelain used to give you whiter, glamorous, celebrity-like smile. These are one of the most effective restorative procedures that restore the appearance of chipped, crooked, stained or discoloured teeth. They are extremely durable and strong and a perfect solution for those who want to achieve a flawless look.
- Dental Implants: A dental implant is a false tooth with a root that is made of medical grade titanium. It replaces the root portion of a missing tooth. This fixture integrates with your bone to give it the best possible strength and stability. Our expert implant dentist in Dover Delaware specializes in this procedure. We use this false tooth as an initial step to provide support for crowns, bridges, dentures and veneers.
- Invisalign: Invisalign is an orthodontic treatment that improves the health and appearance of your crooked teeth. These are clear, removable technologically advanced aligners that straighten your teeth seamlessly without metal braces. The desired tooth structure is created using 3-D computer imaging technology. These are then placed on your teeth to give them the desired structure.