Dr. Amit Patel is pleased to announce to all his patients, friends and the local community that he has been recognized as an Invisalign® Preferred Provider, placing him among the top five percent of Invisalign® practitioners in North America. Each year, Align Technology, Inc., the inventor of Invisalign®, a clear, removable method of straightening teeth without wires and brackets, awards Preferred Provider status to a select group of Invisalign® practitioners in the U.S. and Canada. To qualify, doctors must demonstrate an exceptional level of Invisalign® experience and meet Invisalign® clinical education requirements.
Preferred Provider status indicates to our patients and to the community that not only are we among the most experienced Invisalign® practices in the country, but we are committed to staying current with the latest Invisalign® treatment techniques. This leadership reflects the standard of care that our patients can expect from our practice.
One of the major concerns that patients have with teeth alignment is the aesthetic look of metal braces. At American Dental Care, we offer Invisalign treatment to restore the aesthetics of your teeth. Invisalign is a clear aligner treatment that can rectify your grin, and cases like crooked teeth by offering comfortable, easy to use, transparent aligners that practically nobody can identify that you are wearing braces.
Invisalign is easy to use and offers you flexibility to safely remove, clean and change to another set. A lot of consumers often complain about traditional treatments which are cumbersome and cleanliness becomes a major problem, often rendering patients with other sets of problems like tooth decay, decalcification. Invisalign offers a perfect alternate to braces and provides flexibility to use these systems with at-home and overnight teeth-brightening frameworks.
Advantages of Invisalign
Invisalign works very different to traditional methods of teeth treatment including braces. Now, you don’t have to wear metal braces with tightening wires. Invisalign offers you an aligner which is made up of high grade transparent BPA free plastic which not only enhances aesthetic value of your smile but also gently treats it by aligning it as per your doctor’s plan. As an Invisalign customer, you will have to replace these aligners every two to six weeks which is customized as per the recommendation of our orthodontist.
Invisalign for Teens
Invisalign offers a product for teenagers called Invisaligns Teens. These comprise of custom made systems to meet changing teeth patterns of teens. Frequent consultation is required to cater to ever changing structural dental requirements of a teenager and our expert orthodontists make changes to these systems accordingly. Invisalign is popular among teens as not only these are invisible but also give them flexibility to take them off while eating, playing sports and other activities.
Types of teeth alignment disorders that can be treated with Invisalign
Invisalign provides similar benefits compared to metal braces and can be used to treat mild disorders like
· Overcrowding teeth: This happens when there is too little space for the teeth to adjust regularly in the mouth. Congestion can rot tooth and increase the probability of gum illness.
· Teeth gaps: This can sometimes occur due to birth defects, missing teeth or abnormality in jaw growth.
· Overbite: This issue happens when the upper teeth extends more than the lower teeth. Occurrence of over bite arises in patients due to hereditary irregular jaw structure, bad and irregular oral habits. In the long run, jaw agony and TMJ may happen.
· Underbite: In case of underbite the lower teeth structure overlaps the frontal teeth structure rendering in jaw agony and TMJ in long run.
· Cross bite: This regular dental issue happens when one or numerous upper teeth nibble inside the lower teeth or there is a misalignment between upper and lower teeth occurring to both sides of dental structure. As a result, uneven wear can prompt bone disintegration and gum illness.
· Open bite: This happens when a few teeth can't reach the restricting teeth for an appropriate bite. Occurrence of open bite arises in patients due to hereditary irregular jaw structure or inordinate thumb-sucking. An open bite can bring about poor or difficult biting, and even render weakness to the patients jaw. It can likewise prompt more noteworthy issues like thermo-mandibular joint issue (TMJ).
However, you need to consult our orthodontist at American Dental Care to get a treatment which best suits you. In some cases, our doctor will prescribe a different plan than Invisalign based on your requirement.
Our Invisalign Treatment Procedure
After you visit our dental office, our Invisalign specialist will evaluate your condition and offer recommendations based on his knowledge and experience. Once finalized, he will take a 3D image of your entire jaw. Based on the images, he would prescribe a treatment. Following the plan recommendation, he offers custom aligners to patients with timeline on changing these custom aligners. This is done on a regular basis with historical records on dental pictures to witness corrections in dental structure. We will also show you step by step on how the treatment will progress with final structure of your teeth.
We recommend you to wear Invisalign for at least 20-22 hours to get maximum benefits. Rest of the time you can remove these to brush and floss teeth. Apart from this, you can also remove them while eating or while playing sports.
Checkup duration depends on the treatment plan. Patients have to visit us for checkup ranging from two to six weeks. Your treatment duration will depend on certain aspects such as teeth movement, sticking to treatment plan and type of dental correction. Treatment span depends on case to case basis. For adults, typical duration is around a year and for teens these are similar to those of braces.
A typical Invisalign cost includes cost of aligners. The number of aligners depends on the requirements of each individual. Typically, for each arch 20-29 sets are required. A typical Invisalign brace costs is higher than normal metallic braces. If you are looking for this treatment, consult us immediately to get a price estimate. Additionally, different variables might add to your expense which includes individual needs like treatment plan, where you live, your orthodontic protection scope, and extra components dictated by your orthodontist or dental specialist.
Book An Appointment With Us Today To Restore The Beauty of Your Pearly Whites!